viernes, 22 de julio de 2011

Halle Berry and The Most Interesting Man in the World

Self-study activity:
Here are two well-known commercials. Watch them and fill in the blanks in the transcripts with the missing words.

Halle Berry and the Crispy M&M




So, you're that new crispy M&M's guy, huh?
What, are you trying to get me (1) … ?
What do you mean?
Just look at this (2) …  . I'm chocolate. I'm crispy.
I just got this feeling once word gets out.....
You know, I read (3) …  .
Really?
Give me your (4) …  .
Do you see my lifeline?
Mmm-hmm. It ends right here.
Wow, that's amazing!
With the glove and everything, I didn't think you could make out...
Oh! Could I have my (5) … back?
Not this time, little guy.
Alright! Make it (6) …  .

The Most Interesting Man in the World



People hang on his every (1) … ,
even the (2) …   .
He could disarm you with his looks...
or his hands,......either way.
He can speak (3) … in (4) …  .
He is the most interesting man in the world.
I don't always drink (5) …  But when I do,...
I (6) … Dos Equis.
Stay (7) …, my friends.

Key:
Halle Berry: 1 killed 2 body 3 palms 4 hand 5 hand 6 quick
The Most Interesting Man: 1 word 2 prepositions 3 French 4 Russian 5 beer 6 prefer 7 thirsty