miércoles, 4 de enero de 2012

Christmas around the world

I know, I know. I should have posted about Christmas a long time ago, and not now that the season holiday is coming to an end. I wasn't in the right frame of mind, sorry!

Anyway, chance has it that through ESL Chestnut I came across this webquest by Julia Shpanchuk, from Ukraine, and, you know, better late than never. In this activity, originally thought-out as a class activity, you have to explore the way Christmas is celebrated around the world and prepare a presentation about a specific country.

We still have a few days on our hands before school is due to start, so choose a country out of the options Julia gives you, and use the resources she suggests to explore the customs and traditions in that country.

I hope you enjoy it and that it helps you with your English.


Thank you, Julia and Anna.