lunes, 26 de marzo de 2012

Friends moments: Ross and Chandler dating problems

Watch this three-minute clip from the TV series Friends.

Self-study activity:
Say whether this statements are true or false:

1. Chandler is dating a new girl.
2. The girl lives across the street.
3. Ross and Chandler are dating the same girl. 
4. Ross and Joey finally decide to go out together with the girl.

Who said what throughout the scene, Ross, Chandler, or Joey?

a) “Really?! Joe? What would you do if you were in Ross’s situation?”
b) “Laugh all you want but uh, she actually left me a message saying she’d like to go out again.”
c) “So this is nice! I wish I didn’t have to go, believe me! But unfortunately I have to. Oh uh, by the way, what’s the name the girl you’re dating?
d) “All right, well I guess I’ll just have to do what I do on dates.” 
You can read the transcript here.

Key:
Statements 1-3 are true; statement 4 is false.
a) Chandler b) Ross c) Chandler d) Joey

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario